Irish international rugby captain Jamie Heaslip speaks about how tech is helping sports professionals and how he deals with social media.
Latest in RTÉ Digital Blog
- .@RTEplayer launches ‘Autumn Schedule’ campaign via a Rich Media HTML5 #HPTO today on RTÉ.ie: http://t.co/7a3LRdhKPg http://t.co/VJe32gormZ about 3 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RTÉ Media Sales – Digital, @ICANadvertising unveil @RTEplayer ‘Autumn Schedule’ via Rich Media HTML5 HPTO today: http://t.co/Ulhhg4bSgr about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @RTEPlayerInt: This will be available worldwide from the 12th Oct - we can promise you it's one not to miss @TheCouchYvonne @rte https:… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @rte: .@rte help 100+ #arts events yearly. Should we support yours? Apply http://t.co/ttjbDW89vb #rtesupportingthearts http://t.co/UpgHT… about 4 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @rte: Tonight on @RTEOne at 10.15pm - 'Brian Friel' A documentary on the life of playwright #BrianFriel http://t.co/QmsVnGnixC about 23 hours ago from Twitter Web Client
TagsAmber Announcement Business Cian Hughes Craig Barrett Dell Design Digital Drama Event Television Film Technology Forum GAAGo History Ingrid Vanderveldt Intel Ireland Irish Technology Leadership Group ITLG Jane Gogan Limerick Love/Hate martin cooper Muirne Laffan multiple devices NDRC Network Nick Ryan Paul Duane Player International RAW RTÉ RTÉ Digital RTÉ News Now App RTÉ Player RTÉ Player International Ryan Tubridy Silicon Valley Strategy Stratup Technology The Summit UPC video Young Innovators