Jonathan Becker of E.Ventures is looking for companies worth investing in at this year’s Dublin Web Summit.
Latest in RTÉ Digital Blog
- Was Céline Dion’s 1988 win the most dramatic ending to a Eurovision ever?
- Looking for a Little More Eurovision? RTÉ Player has you covered!
- Natural Born Feeder, Roz Purcell joins RTÉ Player’s Food Hub with collection of “Fast Feeds” Video Recipes
- RTÉ Player App Hits Over 2 Million Downloads
- Watch The Vipers reaction to last night’s episode of First Dates Ireland
- RT @rte: Bloom-ing brilliant weekend coming up! Join @rte for @bloominthepark this June bank hol #rtebloom https://t.co/8NZGAWScyj about 7 minutes ago from Twitter Web Client
- We have two tickets to giveaway for @BICDublin #FutureScope conference, connecting MNCs, ScaleUps & Startups. Follow and share to win! about 1 hour ago from Twitter Web Client
- RT @rtenews: Experts call for investment in digital skills in schools https://t.co/t5vtfYeHcg about 5 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @AlanDunneDraws: Had fun doing these #illustrations for @RTE Player Login https://t.co/1QyJnqYoRE #Nidge @Behance @RTEDigital https://t.… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @Archiving2mro: Delighted to work with @RTEArchives @RTEDigital on https://t.co/bxfSJoIKpA ARCHIVES AT RISK.....2016. Not too late to jo… about 18 hours ago from Twitter for iPhone
TagsAnnouncement Business Chef Adrian Design Digital Donal Skehan Drama Fair City Food Bites Food Hub gaa GAAGo Gay Byrne Hardy Bucks History Indy Power innovation Intel Ireland Irish Chefs Irish Technology Leadership Group ITLG Kevin Dundon Martin Shanahan Muirne Laffan Nationwide Neven Maguire Player International Rachel Allen Recipes Richard Corrigan Rory O'Connell RTÉ RTÉ.ie RTÉ 1916 RTÉ Digital RTÉ News Now App RTÉ One RTÉ Player RTÉ Player International Ryan Tubridy Strategy Technology The Late Late Show The Notorious