RTÉ is a Global Media Partner at this year’s Web Summit – a partnership which aims to support and promote the digital and technology sector to national audiences. Taking place in the RDS from 3 to 5 November, the event – which consists of 21 individual summits and 1,000 speakers ̶ is anticipated to attract over 30,000 attendees.
Features and coverage will run across RTÉ’s television, radio, mobile and online platforms while RTÉ will also host a meeting and viewing hub in the Main Hall to allow delegates to view news and updates on RTÉ digital platforms throughout the three days.
RTÉ coverage from the Web Summit;
- RTÉ News Now will provide extensive coverage across the event with a live feed of Main Stage speakers.
- Morning Ireland will broadcast live from the first morning of the Web Summit on RTÉ Radio 1.
- RTÉ Six One News will broadcast a live bulletin from the RDS, featuring guests and reports on national and international success stories
- Claire Byrne will join Web Summit co-founder Paddy Cosgrave for the NASDAQ closing bell from the Main Stage at the Web Summit on Wednesday 4 This will be live-streamed in Times Square, New York and on US TV Networks CNBC, Fox and Bloomberg.
- RTÉ Ten and RTÉ.ie will report on various activity across sport, music and fashion summits.
To view the full list of speakers and events link to www.websummit.net